We ask that you please consider the comfort of guests following you by keeping the Lodge tidy, and in the condition you found it. It is impossible for us to clean the Lodge, then also the barbeque, the games cupboard, the bookshelves, the fireplace etc, for every letting, without the assistance of our guests. As a reminder of our policies, we respectfully request that you PLEASE...
1) not SMOKE or create offensive cooking odours inside the Lodge.
2) not bring or allow PETS into the Lodge.
3) use the trivets or heat boards provided, and NEVER place hot pots and pans onto our solid wood kitchen BENCHTOPS.
4) always RINSE DISHES BEFORE using the dishwasher… as it can’t clean dirty dishes!.
5) clean the BARBEQUE, and tidy the games cupboard and bookshelves before you leave, for guests following you.
6) report any breakages or damage to equipment or supplies at the premises, or you may be charged (includes pilfering).
7) check-in after 2pm, and check-out before 10am, so our housekeeper may clean the Lodge.
8) place garbage bins at the end of our lane on Tuesday evenings and collect on Wednesday mornings (for Tuesday lettings only).
9) not allow children to scatter our STONES onto the grass (as it kills our mowers).
10) be mindful of our neighbours by keeping unnecessary noise to a minimum.
11) understand that Ribbon Gum Lodge is leased for the number of guests stated in the Confirmation. Bookings that exceed the confirmed number of guests will be in breach of the lease conditions and lettings may be immediately terminated.
12) return the keys to the digital security lockbox, or where you collected them.